Telexperts is a full-service managed communications and data company. We design, implement, and manage voice, video and data communication technologies that improve business communications. We work closely with customers to solve their communications challenges and deliver the best solution that meets their individual business needs.
As part of our continuing growth, we are currently looking for new Telecommunication and IT Technicians.
No formal experience is required.
If you are a hard working motivated person with a desire and aptitude to work in the technology industry for a fast growing service oriented company then Telexperts may be the place for you.
Prior telecom or IT experience is an asset but not a mandatory requirement.
Do you want a career with an exciting and innovative technology company?
Do you want a career in an energetic environment working with great people?
Do you want a career with an industry leader that sells the best products on the market?
- Provide network and telecom services including the installation, configuration, integration, troubleshooting and support of Network and Telecom equipment.
- Assist with technical areas of support and product implementations.
- Work closely with internal team members to provide “best case” solutions for customers.
- Provide Remote Technical Support on minor and major system problems.
- Provide MAC (moves, adds and changes) support.
- Support Sub-Contractors onsite with remote support.
- Completion of documentation in a timely fashion.
- On-Call and overtime may be required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service techniques.
- Self-motivated and posses outstanding work ethic.
- Fully conversant in Networks.
- LAN and WAN network experience an asset.
- Understanding of firewall technologies would be considered an asset.
- Solid understanding of different IP Telephony protocols including SIP.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Has a logical mind and can work well under pressure.
- Energetic and self-motivated with a passion for the customer service.
- Team player comfortable working with minimum supervision.
- Skill in exercising independent and prudent judgment.
- Ability to work during regularly scheduled and unscheduled evening and weekend hours to support ongoing implementation activities and remediation project.
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Business Applications (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Networking experience would be an asset, with a focus on Telecom/VoIP, LAN/WAN and Remote/Retail implementation and technology.
- Excellent customer service skills and comfortable with remote/telephone support functions.
- Ability to work various shifts as needed for coverage.
- Must be able to go through high Security protocol requirements.
- Valid class 5 license required.
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Company pension
- Company car
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
Additional pay: Overtime pay
Schedule: 8 hour day shift
"*" indicates required fields